I was looking for some good pissing videos on when I came across this amazing video. Three guys kiss, pump each other, piss on each other and jerk off. The video is very 2005 quality but very nice in the way the guys play. Quickly I saw this guy's green t-shirt: Defender of masculinity. I didn't know this guy but I thought it was very cool that a guy, around 2005, wears a t-shirt with this message while being filmed sucking cocks and getting pissed on. In addition, he even ends up taking off his t-shirt, soaked in piss, wiping himself with it and wringing it out before going to get fucked. What a man ! The scene continues with a quick fuck (everyone fucks everyone a little bit) and then a threesome pissing scene, against each other, gorgeous. Cocks are swollen and dripping with piss. Our beaugosse ends up being spit on it, cumming on it, everyone kisses and cleans up with tongues.
His name is Mason Wyler, he really has a nice cock and seems to have been a popular actor of this period. For this scene he was with Landon Reed & Shane Allen for Boys Pissing (circa 2008). He shot around twenty scenes in 2005 and 2010, notably with Brent Corrigan (yes, he fucked him). As you can see, he was also involved in watersports. He is so beautiful.
On his Twitter account (active between 2009 to 2010), Mason presented himself as a gay sex addict. Thankfully for me, I work in the gay porn industry and have had the pleasure to do so since 2005. He won a Grabby Awards in 2007 for Closed Set: Titan Stage One, in 2008 a GayVN Awards for Dare and a European Gay Porn Awards for Builder Boy. During the same year, he launched his own site under the Next Door Studios banner: MasonWyler.com, which he presents as follows.
Sucking dick is what I do best. But I'd like to think I have a plethora of talents. Professionally I am most known for my accomplishments as a bottom but I am actually quite versatile. I love pounding the hole just as much as I love riding the pole. Nothing is hotter to me than a stud who can play both positions.
The site has solo, duo, threesome, bukkake videos and seems to be a crowd pleaser.
And that’s no lie — one of the hottest things about watching these scenes is seeing Wyler deep-throat so much huge cock, planting his pubes to the root and getting his partners to moan. The versatile cutie is equally talented being a top or bottom, and is a true pro in action — he gives 100 percent in all of the scenes here.
Because the 2005 twink scene is already a bit vintage, here is his filmography.
SPOKES 3 (2006)
Closed Set: Titan Stage One (2006)
Black Black -n- Blue 1 (2006)
Deep Water Beach Patrol 1 (2006)
Down the Drain (2006)
Brent Corrigan's Summit (2007)
Riding Hard (2007)
Collin O'Neal's Miami (2007)
Muscle Ranch 2 (2007)
Obsession Of D.O. (2007)
A to Z Adam to Zack (2007)
Campus Pizza (2007)
The Road to Redneck Hollow (2007)
Santo Domingo Collin O'Neal's World of Men (2007)
Strong Will The Assertion (2008)
The Porne Ultimatum (2008)
Men Hard at Work 3 (2008)
Straight To The Point 07 (2008)
Straight To The Point 07 (2008)
Trunks 5 (2008)
Drafted 3 (2008)
TKO (2008)
Falcon Studios - Dare (2008)
Endless Crush (2008)
Cock Tease (2008)
Just Add Water (2008)
Splish Splash (2008)
Straight to the Point 13 (2009)
Brent Corrigan's Summit The Directors Cut (2009)
Welcome To My World! Vol. 1 (2009)
Welcome To My World! Vol. 2 (2009)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 3 (2009)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 4 (2009)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 5 (2009)
Cotton Candy (2009)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 6 (2010)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 7 (2010)
Eurocreme's Wet Dream (2010)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 8 (2011)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 9 (2011)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 10 (2011)
Mason Wyler - Welcome To My World! Vol. 11 (2011)
Bang It Out (2011)
The Best Of Joe Gage Men In Uniform (2011)
Blind Lust (2011)
Mason Wyler Raw (2012)
Bucks County 1: Into The Wild (2013)
Feel The Heat (2014)
Nine Inch Males (2014)
Hard Poundings (2014)
Amazing Ass (2014)
Falcon Icons - The 2000s (2021)
According to Wikipedia, he quit porn in 2010 following the discovery of his HIV status. I really hope he is healthy and happy today.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire